- Following on from the Buenos Aires International Forum on Advances in Radiation Physics (FORUMBA), held in May 2017 as a focused meeting of the International Radiation Physics Society (IRPS), we are pleased to announce the holding of the 2nd International Forum on Advances in Radiation Physics, 3-4th December 2019.
- Hosted by the Sunway University, Centre for Biomedical Physics in collaboration with Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), the forum will be held in conjunction with a Council Meeting of the IRPS a Society, which now in its 34th year of existence, was brought into being as a result of arrangements first agreed in Penang in 1982.
- We wish to celebrate this achievement, providing a forum that although looking to the future will also recognize the many advances made in the radiation sciences over the several decades since IRPS made it its purpose to promote the interdisciplinary subject of radiation physics.
- We invite proposals for talks/posters, in the form of a title, affiliation and a short abstract (limited to no more than 250 words); the latter should not include figures, tables etc.
- Please submit to: Dr Ming Tsuey Chew (firstname.lastname@example.org) / Ms. Regina Saminathan (email@example.com) by no later than 20th November.
- Registration fee: RM200
- Please proceed to the link provided for registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScMHfHWqIxc8n95hsRxxbJ28aCSaLFl...
- For those requiring accommodation, you may opt to stay at the recommended hotels below:
Date of News:
7 Nov 2019